It worked 3000 years ago, why shouldn't it work today? Oil pulling is a natural, healthy, and cheaper way of keeping teeth clean and white without buying spendy products.
What is it?
Oil pulling is a method of using sunflower oil (one of the most effective) to cut through plaque and remove toxins and bacteria in the mouth.
How do I do it?
The process is rather simple.
1. Get 1 tablespoon of Smude's Sunflower Oil
- The amount is up to you.
2. Swish the oil for 20 minutes
- If your mouth gets tired, you're swishing too vigorously - take it down a notch or two!
- Also, if you can only start out at 5-10 minutes don't worry. Just try not to go over the 20 or the toxins can reenter your body.
3. Spit out the oil. It will be a milky liquid from mixing with your saliva. Do NOT spit it in the sink (it can cause clogging). Instead, spit in the garbage can or outside.
Want more information?
CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING LINKS:
Oil pulling does NOT replace brushing, flossing, and dentist check ups. Please stay with your regular routine while adding oil pulling with Smude's Sunflower Oil!
Thank you & good luck!