1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and set aside cookies sheets with parchment paper on them.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine the butter, Smude's Sunflower Oil, white sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and egg. Continue to mix until all is combined.
3. In a separate bowl, add flour, salt, cream of tartar and baking soda. Once combined well, slowly add flour mixture to sugar mixture. After both mixtures are combined, slowly add Rice Krispies and oatmeal until everything is mixed well.
4. Grab cookies sheets and a medium scoop and start scooping cookie mixture onto the baking sheets laying them evenly apart from each other. Once all are laid out, get a bowl with extra white sugar in it and grab a glass and impress the glass into the sugar bowl. Then take the bottom covered glass and impress it into the cookies. After all are pressed insert the cookies into the oven and let them bake for 10-12 minutes. (if you want them kind of soft take them out at 10 minutes)
5. After out of the oven let them cool and enjoy!
Helpful hint: You can add mini chocolate chips to make them even better!! Also, instead of using our regular oil, you can use our vanilla oil and get rid of the step of measuring out vanilla!