French Bread or bread of your choice (preferably day-old bread)
Smude's Sunflower Oil or Smude's Italian Infused Oil
Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut bread into bite-size pieces and place in a large mixing bowl.
3. Drizzle with Smude's Sunflower Oil, stirring until all pieces are coated evenly.
4. Sprinkling garlic salt, garlic powder, and grated parmesan cheese to your liking. (useless garlic salt & garlic powder if you are using Italian Infused Oil)
5. Mix well, stirring gently
6. Pour on a baking sheet with sides, spreading pieces evenly. Do not overcrowd. Additional parmesan cheese can be sprinkled over the bread pieces at this time.
7. Place in the preheated oven, checking and stirring every 3-5 min until golden brown. Baking time will vary due to moisture content in different loaves of bread. Watch them closely to prevent over baking.
8. Cool and serve or store in an airtight container.