Garlic Butter Baked Chicken Tenders
1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
1 tsp paprika
4 Tbs butter - melted
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 Tbs dried parsley
2 cloves minced garlic
Smude's Sunflower Oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Season Chicken tenders with salt, pepper, paprika, and lowry salt. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl mix together the butter, Italian seasoning, parsley, and garlic. Set aside.
4. In a skillet, cover the bottom of the pan with Smude's Sunflower Oil. Heat skillet over medium heat. (at this time put a 9x11 pan into the oven to warm the pan up)
5. When the skillet gets really hot add the chicken tenders, sear until golden on both sides.
6. Take 9x11 pan out of oven and place chicken into pan evenly, pour the access oil into the pan as well as the butter mixture. (make sure that most of the seasoning gets on the chicken)
7. Place in oven and cook until chicken is completely done. Usually about 30 minutes, chicken must have an internal temperature of 165 degrees or more.
8. Remove from oven and enjoy!
Tips: lay chicken over a bed of noodles and make homemade alfredo dressing for a perfect meal!